IMPORTANT DATES AND EVENTS:
Please continue to check back for updates on important info, dates and events! If you have any questions contact the VP of Cheer, Megan Morgan at email@example.com
PASS IT ON!
We are now collecting cheer shoes, omni cheer rain jackets, mock turtlenecks and shorts! Do you have any of these items that your cheerleader has grown out of? You can now pass it on to our fellow cheerleaders! If you have any of these please hand in to Megan Morgan!
LEAGUE WIDE CHEER CAMP AT CHEER ATHLETICS
SIGN UPS THIS WEEK!! July 27th-31st
Cheer Athletics has invited us to join a league wide cheer camp on Thursday, August 6 from 9:30am-4:00pm. This is an optional camp but is highly recommended. It is ONLY $10 per cheerleader!!! This is a fun one day camp where CA is hosting all the cheer teams of our opposing teams. It will give us the opportunity to build on our skills and create new friendships throughout our league. Bring $10 cash in a sealed envelope with your cheerleaders name printed on the front and team (middle green team, small black, etc.)
NEEDED CHEER GEAR
IF YOU DID NOT TURN IN ORDER FROMS AT HANDOUTS THEY ARE PAST DUE! LAST DAY TO TURN IN MONDAY JULY 27TH
- Leggings - order forms were sent in email or you can purchase online at maebeedesign.square.site
- You must purchase SOLID WHITE cheer shoes. They can be any style but must be solid white. Competitive cheerleaders must purchase a separate pair for competitions. Comp shoes are only to be worn at competitions and never outside!
- Omni Cheer Rain Jackets must be purchased on their website. No other rain jackets or ponchos are allowed. The link will be sent in an email.
- No show, white socks are to be worn with uniforms.
- Cropped mock turtlenecks and shorts will be purchased at All That Jazz. Order forms must be returned at uniform handout. (If you purchased the practice wear spandex shorts you may use those under your uniform as long as they don't show)
- Remember to check out our donation box if you don't have these items!!
Richland Community Park
Week 3: August 3 - M-W 5-6:30
Thursday August 6 League Wide Cheer Camp at Cheer Athletics 9:30am-4:00pm (see below)*
Week 4: August 10 - M-TH 5-6:30
Week 5: August 17 - M-TH 5-6:30
Week 6: August 24 - T/TH 5:30-6:30
Week 7: August 31 - T/TH 5:30-6:30
Week 8: September 7 - T/TH 5:30-6:30
Game Day Practices: 1 hour before start time of each game unless changed at the discretion of the head coach
*There will not be practice on August 6th - All are welcome to participate in a league wide cheer camp at Cheer Athletics! This is a great opportunity for our teams to bond, meet cheerleaders from our neighboring teams, make new friends and learn some new skills. $10 per cheerleader - Sign ups will be sent out shortly. This is not madatory but is highly recommended.
305 Chase Lane
Tarentum, PA 15084
**Any vacations taken during this time resulting in absences need to be approved by the VP of Cheer.
Opening Game Day - August 15 - Check your team page for schedules!
Schedule times and locations are subject to change due to covid restrictions
Richland Community Park
Week 2: July 27 - M-F 7-8
Week 3: August 3 - M-W 6:30-8
Week 4: August 10 - M-Th 6:30-8
Week 5: August 17 - M-Th 6:30-8
Week 6: August 24 - T/TH 6:30-8
Week 7: August 31 - T/TH 6:30-8
Week 8: September 7 - T/TH 6:30-8
Week 9: Septmeber 14 - T/TH 6-8
Week 10: September 21 - T/TH 6-8
Week 11: September 28 - T/TH 6-8
Eden Hall Gym:
Stunt Clinic - Thursday, September 17th MANDATORY
All competition dates are tentative:
4 - Seneca Valley
31 - Hempfield (may only attend if our teams do not make the superbowl)
7 - Laurel Highlands
14 - Richland Classic
22 - Forest Hills - Battle in the Hills
1 - Bishop McCort